Tuesday, 31 May 2016

3500pt Dark Eldar army for sale.


Greetings Friends, Romans, Countrymen.

Lend me your wallets!

Ok, by that what I mean is that this weekend I came to the sad decision that I will be selling my Dark Eldar army, after whom this blog is named. Now that doesn't mean I'll be stopping the blog, far from it, but I want to invest heavily into my space marine collection as my first love, and to do that I not only need to clear some shelf space but I also need to generate some income.

My Dark Eldar collection stands at around 3500pts in total, once you add in wargear, and about 3300 without. Approximately 2200pts of the army is fully painted, I like to think to an exceedingly good standard (my 1850pt list came 4th in the best painted army competition at BlogWars 9). I will be including the current codex and coven supplement (both hardback) in the sale, along with spare bits, and even if desired the base paints used for the Kabal portion of the scheme.

The army will be going up on ebay this weekend, (5th June) so if you'd like to get a hold of this army before that happens, drop an email to the blog address above and I'll reply to you. I'll include postage and packing of the army at my end depending on the level of any offer. The army is generally in excellent condition, with any damage being limited to the odd pointy bit or chain.

Without further ado, here are some more detailed pics of the units included.

10 mandrakes, 1 has lost its close combat weapon, which could easily be replaced with one of the wrack weapon bits included.

5 Metal Incubi (3 additional also included) and the Starsky and Hutch venom (with converted Incubi gunner)

5 Raiders, all the most fragile parts are magnetised. 4 have dark lances (also magnetised)

2 Ravagers (magnetised, with magnetised dissies included) plus two venoms and 5-man squads, each with a blaster

15 Hellions, including a helliarch with a stun claw. 

Urien Rakarth, Haemonculus and a wrack unit with venom. One wrack has an ossefactor, but the unit is a man short to be codex legal (he's now a gunner, on one of the raiders)

2 Talos, one with haywire blasters and one with splinter cannons, both Ichor Injectors. 3 Grotesques converted from Crypt Horrors and a metal Archon with blast pistol and agoniser.

5 Scourges with 4 haywire blasters, and a court of the archon including 3 Sslyth, 2 Medusae (1 converted from a lhamaean) and an ur-ghul

5 more scourges with 4 heat lances, and 6 reavers. 2 blasters and 2 cluster caltrops included. 20 Kabalite Warriors with splinter rifles

3 unpainted reavers (1 heat lance, 1 grav talon), a converted succubus with archite glaive, and 10 warriors (quite a few with splinter cannon backpacks or phantasm launchers, normal warrior arms included in the bits supplies)

Razorwing jetfighter, with dark lances, splinter cannon and monoscythe missiles (plus the two venom units already shown)
I'm looking to raise around £600 for this collection, which would cost well in excess of £700 to buy new, though I'll consider any reasonable offers and I will make a decision at the weekend.

Feel free to ask any questions if you are interested, I can take and supply photos any time.

Till next time,
TBE